Working at Apptus
Apptus has always been a creative melting pot for researchers, innovators and business-driven enthusiasts. We are proud to say that we are a knowledge-driven organisation with primary competitive advantages; innovation and competence.
At Apptus you'll find a dedicated group with unique and very specialised skills in our field. Our mission is to deliver the best solutions that match every customer’s need.
We aim to develop people by giving them the opportunity to develop themselves by surrounding them with stunning colleagues and exciting challenges. We work in a very creative environment where ideas are realised quickly. That's why we need people who are ambitious, quick to understand priorities and follow their intuition. The majority of our employees have higher academic degrees, but personal attributes such as good faith, whole-heartedness and maturity are just as essential to us.
Also - we have fun and we laugh a lot!
At Apptus we always seek the best talents to build on our success story. To the right people, we offer interesting challenges and great opportunities for personal development and influence. Could that be you?
All our positions are based mainly in Lund (HQ), but some might be in Münich or London.
Connect with us by clicking the button!
Are you a student?
Our success is closely linked to recruiting well educated students – and we want to attract the best talent. To do this, we are creating close relationships with students through thesis work and trainee programs as well as through involvement with schools and universities.
At Apptus we are always looking for the right people and applications for thesis work are welcome. If you feel that you are well suited for thesis work within our line of business, please send an application to: email@example.com. Your application should include a CV, a short description of yourself and the kind of thesis work that you are interested in. Please enclose an extract from Ladok with your courses and grades
General information about thesis work at Apptus
- The thesis work should be a concluding part of your academic studies
- You must have an appointed main examiner at your institution
- You should have an instructor/contact person at your institution and at Apptus
- The thesis work cannot start until it’s approved by your examiner
- The thesis work is concluded with a written report which is presented orally at Apptus
- Our requirements for confidentiality might affect the content and presentation of your thesis work. This should be settled early in the thesis process
- You will probably be asked to sign a confidentiality statement
- The economic compensation will be decided before the thesis work starts and will be paid when the thesis work is finished
- It’s recommended that you perform the thesis work on Apptus’ premises.